Wednesday 9 April 2014

Diary of a Scot!

Hey :)

My trip to Segóbriga yesterday was so much fun. It was a very hot day yesterday, so I got sun burnt from the trip, but I hope that it will be the start of my sun tan :D I liked seeing the different ruins, especially the amphitheatre.





I also got to watch actors perform 2 plays in the theatre. The plays were in Spanish, so the first one was very difficult for me to understand, but the second was easier. It was a comedy called "Los Gemelos" (The Twins), and it was about two men who didn't know they were twin brothers. The men had girlfriends, but the girlfriends were confused and accidently kissed the wrong man. In the end they discovered that the 2 men are twin brothers and they all lived happily ever after :)





Steffi
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment