Monday 4 November 2013

Diary of the Scot!


Hey everyone :)
Living in Spain this year, I want to visit many different Spanish regions and experience the Spanish culture. So....I'm going to share my experiences this year with you all on this blog! :)
 
Last weekend I went on my first trip out of Cuenca. One of my flatmates, Rocio, invited me to her hometown of Mota del Cuervo for the weekend. I met her family and they were very welcoming. Rocio took me to visit the 7 Molinos, which gave the most beautiful view of the whole of Mota del Cuervo. We also went to the Castillo de Belmonte, and I even got to try grape-picking.
During my stay I met Rocio’s English teacher, and was asked to speak to the pupils in the English class that afternoon, which I did.
All in all, I enjoyed my weekend in Mota del Cuervo, and hope to one day visit there again :)
 
Steffi xx


No comments:

Post a Comment